- Click this link to find the short-term rental license application for your type.
- Cash, Check or Money Order Payable to the City of Austin. The application fee is non-refundable.
- Declarations, Information or Summary Pages from your Policy
- Copy of cancelled check, AND
- Copy of the Most Recent Quarter Tax Report submitted to the City Controller’s Office, OR
- If you have not had any renters in this quarter, a copy of the zero report filed
- To obtain your Certificate of Occupancy please call the Development Services Department at 978-4000, or contact by e-mail at DSDHelp@austintexas.gov. If one is not available for your property we ask for a third party STR inspection. Here is a link to inspectors in your area.
Mail to: City of Austin – Austin Code Department, Attn: Finance – STR, PO Box 1088, Austin, TX 78767. OR you may visit our office at 5202 East Ben White Blvd Unit 5, Ste 550, Austin, TX 78741 between 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.